Consulting and Training Heading
Established in 1997, The Incident Management Team partners with clients to manage uncertainty. We have assisted Fortune 500 Companies, healthcare, government, educational, manufacturing, service, military and first responder organizations. IMT staff have consulted with and conducted global programs for audiences in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Europe, Canada, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and China.
Tue, May 17|
Village Theater at Cherry Hill
Canton- Implementing Your Threat Assessment / Workplace Violence Prevention Program
The rise of assaults, homicides, insider threats, Active Shooter incidents, Covid 19 precipitants, ideological tensions and workplace stresses, have contributed to employee, and customer aggressiveness and a loss of civility and cohesion in the workplace. Employers must implement strategies to...
Time & Location
May 17, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Village Theater at Cherry Hill, 50400 Cherry Hill Road, Canton, Michigan 48187
About the event
About the Training:
The rise of assaults, homicides, insider threats, Active Shooter incidents, Covid 19 precipitants, ideological tensions and workplace stresses, have contributed to employee, and customer aggressiveness and a loss of civility and cohesion in the workplace. Employers must implement strategies to assess potentially aggressive people and mitigate harm and prevent violence.
This program will address:
- Identifying “red flags” and behaviors of concern
- Role of the Threat Assessment Team
- Strategies to Interview Individuals of “Concern”
- Threat Management Actions to Protect “targets” of threats, and Assets
- Using Internal and External Resources
- When to Close a Threat Investigation
This program will cover:
- “Best Practices” referencing the OSHA Violence Guidelines
- Secret Service and FBI Suggestions for Violence Prevention Components
- Components of a Comprehensive Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Training Employees in Violence Prevention Awareness
- Systems to Report Behaviors of Concern
- “Institutionalizing” Your Workplace Violence Prevention Program
Trainer: Dr. Kenneth Wolf 248-217-1677
Dr. Kenneth Wolf has conducted violence prevention and threat assessment trainings for a wider range of organizations and industries, including the United States Postal Service, Intel, municipalities, Fortune 500 Companies and more. He assists organizations with developing comprehensive workplace violence prevention programs, trains threat assessment teams, conducts active shooter survival training exercises and designs crisis recovery programs.